A little bit of this, a little bit of that!

Posted by admin on 6/2/09



Ha ha ha. Pooka is a lover!
Pictured above are two very sweet beings!
(1) Chris Carr, a fellow Hodgkin's warrior.
I enjoyed meeting him on his recent road trip!
So did Pooka, as you can see. She also had fun meeting his dog, Chili.
(2) Well, my sweet puppy love, Pooka.
She just had her "getting spade surgery" yesterday.
She is doing very well! She is a resiliant little girl!
I had chemo # 7 yesterday. Only four more to go! Woohoo.
I have been feeling pretty good, overall.
I have a little chest pain every now and then.
My doctor wasn't too thrilled to hear about that.
I'm going to have an EKG this Friday to check my heart.
I have taken to fiction reading, lately. I just finished Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons" (Thank you Trevor and Family!)
I stayed up all night last night reading it until the end.
It has been a while since I have read like that!
Next is "The Golden Compass" (Thank you Jigga Jill!).
I've still got a stack of four or five non-fiction books I am working my way through, next to my bed. Those are okay to juggle. A little bit of this, a little bit of that.
Like cooking!
Yum....collard greens! So easy and delicious! A little olive oil, water, a dash of red pepper flakes, medium-high heat, stir 'em around, and presto!
I love vegetables!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...