26th Jan 1st day of 3rd chemo cycle

Posted by admin on 1/25/11

I think that having to go to the hospital 3 times this week, and discussing the radiotherapy has made me feel a bit sorry for myself.
When I was first diagnosed, I had a look on the internet under:-
Neuro Endocrine Small Cell Carcinoma of the vagina.
I looked again on Monday evening.

Nothing new has been posted....
Basically, there are only 25 recorded cases in English literature, only one survived longer than 2years, regardless of having the treatment.
With these stats, I am wondering if I really want to feel like sh*t for 25% - 1/4 of  what is potentially, the rest of my life!

Will someone come and give me a 'good slapping'.
Negativity is creeping in, and I must not to allow it!
I must! Must! Must find my positive head...........
Will post again when I get back from chemo, depending how I feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...