Debbie Friedman / Arizona

Posted by admin on 1/11/11

I have listened to right wing talk show, to see the hosts and listeners think of the murders Arizona. Savage was the nation and sub Hugh Hewitt, and then Michael Gallagher. L listened to me last night and horn because he said he seemed desperate. I do not think so. I have heard:

-Liberals want the race of a suspect released only if it is a white man, they do not want to know that Fort Hood suspect was a Muslim

"The liberals are trying to argue that the suspect (my word, to assume that he is guilty, as an NPR program yesterday it assumed was the murderer, I mean I know it was, but he is innocent until proven guilt) was influenced by the law, especially Palin, and all political vitriol, and this was clearly a crazy man alone

The worst of these people is that they keep calling some leftists and communists are people who think centrist. His listeners are beginning to believe.

Amid all this happened Debbie Friedman sudden death on Sunday. She was a Jewish folk singer, but it's like saying Bob Dylan is an American folk singer. She was gone. She has composed a prayer of healing, My Shebeirach, which is very nice and I liked it (if I may say so), he sang with other services in mind, and knowing that people who sing for me when I had breast cancer. Friedman arranged the song and composed the music and revolutionized the sentence still means, but I'm sure it's an exaggeration, and I'm not commenting because I am not a frequent Attender. She has been quoted in interviews saying that the service was so upset when she grew up and wanted easy to pray. Added grace, beauty and meaning. The cause of death was complications from pneumonia. It took a few days to determine her age at 59 years.

When I was studying in the rabbinical school, the Jewish Theological Seminary in the late '90s, there was a very spiritual place, Rabbi Jason Miller in Michigan told the Jerusalem Post. He said that Friedman was a conservative (Part centrist Judaism), a seminar in New York to bring improvements in service at the end of a one-day conference.

His energy electrified the synagogue seminar where students, teachers and guests were singing and dancing - I remember thinking that if I could bottle your ruah [spiritual energy] and sell it to the congregations, it would be a billionaire, said Miller.

Friedman music, Miller said, adding so much life and feeling of our liturgy.

Mi Shebeirach was conducted Sunday a healing service at Congregation Chaverim in Tucson, where Rep. Gabrielle Gifford is a member. Over 200 people gathered in the sanctuary.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...