Bitch Wonders, Part 3

Posted by admin on 2/12/11





I talked to (not just the miracle of cell phones), and an old friend just a snub me, or apparently do not insult me. A friend said something for which the former friend is screwed to work this way. I do not know. Sometimes we just want to avoid entanglement.

The next night I dreamed that my friend from the Miami Herald was part of the case that they were consulted by the Supreme Court. I also dreamed that a former friend was really kept in touch with me from time to time, send me some pictures that I had forgotten, and that he had no reason to keep in touch. It had to do not want to live in his past.

When I had lunch on a Monday, which happened to mention that she had written to the Supreme Court Sonia Sotomayor. Ah! I'm blind or what?

I had a good high school friend, who I'm told, wants to keep the past in the past. It does not seem to connect with old friends on Facebook, to "more than cyberspatially. Strangely, the mother is ready for a friend of old friends of his daughter. If your luggage? We have the thieves of time? Could it be that you do not feel much in common with us.

That's what I do not understand when it is young people are going to show your friends along, and also has a place in the family (well, some of us) and because this location is determined by forces beyond that (his design, for example), it is solid, you can see, your name, even in a family tree, and place and relationships with others are firm and irrevocable. There were those who came before and after branching, even if they are nieces and nephews and little cousins and not his own offspring. The family may, of course, go back and change your name and walk forever (providing endless fodder for contemporary reports), but above all be there and serve the families of those who knew when. They are old friends, like it or not.
 


Was packed with a very natural and wonderful, and I decided if we had not seen since 1987 or thereabouts, we'll always be friends for life, because we shared a night where we have thought I would die (cause: food street in Guatemala City), and one morning when we thought the revolution had arrived in the street in front of our hotel. We tied the white socks on his hands to signify neutrality and ventured outside to discover that the smell of gunpowder he had a 6:00 parade at dawn. At the dawn? He could not be a civilized country, because that would be a parade this morning? Or was it the Honduras? I would ask.

--to be continued--
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...