The Primer Bitch, Part 4

Posted by admin on 2/16/11


After dinner one night at the conference, a group of us went to a party at a bar by literary magazines. I was talking to K, and a guy approached her, and seemed familiar. I looked at his ID card and then told my watch. He looked up and recognized me. Was M, I could see in the conference because I knew I had entered a creative writing program. How strange that sounds - is introduced. But that's what you do - go, home, record, record. We had been friends, confidantes in the newsroom, but had not seen since 1985. We both said the other had the same look. Hepper is all in the concept of history, history as a basic need of man, hard body, or where hard wire. Our DNA is there. Then there were three of us - a poet of the sea she had met on the street - and they were so lush history.

Everything is history, they said, and I said no, the ideas are not history, the description is not the story, and I said no, that all plants. M has launched a magazine that presents the stories of "ordinary people" and other "common people" hungry, hungry for these stories! He is in love with the story, she is in love with the story, and I love a good joke from time to time, but I think it is reflection and meditation and reasoning, if I could accept the argument that an argument is a story because it moves directly, or should. It was full of zeal for history and the rather new in his book, he was like an actor learning his lines and character he falls in love with him and them, and you should speak or submit to them, because he built so energy around you.

I would have preferred to talk all night about the people he had met on the 80, but was nice enough to solve this old friend and new friend. Interestingly, we have done in the history of our friendship. But we could. And if there was an old friend who was always a friend, if he had not hesitated. Friends who just fell from the moment of leaving the city. Despite the miracle of modern technology, etc, etc, and if you are in the same city, one night, all the elements that created it is there and the friendship comes to life.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...