

I am playing out this Friday at Scarlett O' Hara's from 4-8! Woohoo. That is where I am playing in this picture, with much more hair than I currently have :) :) :) (I actually like my current hair, though I enjoy having long hair too).
I am looking forward to playing. It has been a few months since I have played out.
I started practicing today...did so for maybe 3 minutes...then put my guitar down and promptly fell to sleep! I had a nice long nap.
Rads went well today. No second guessing it, just went and did it.
You know, the problem with chemo brain and being a member of various cancer websites, is that I have forgotten more than one password. So there end up being only certain cites that I visit, because I cannot recall my passwords for all of them. Thus, the wisdom of organization...which is not my greatest natural talent. :p