Strange Day, Behind The Scenes, and Synchronicty

Posted by admin on 10/1/09

Okay, these pictures are not all, obviously, in chronological order. And yes, our dogs are, apprentally, geniuses, at least whichever canine is resposible for this advanced ordering arrangement across the door way. It was like this when I arrived home, honestly. The huge moth my mom and I saw as soon as we walked out of our Proton visit. I held open it's wings because it was unable to on its own. We moved it to a more comfortable place than the cement. The crew you see working on me and accompanying me in the other photos are the fabulous "Blue Team" at Proton. They cycle in and out of different teams, but this group of people I have seen for quite a bit of my treatment. They are excellent at what they do!!!!





































Overall, it has been a strange day.
Sadly, for us, Adrienne, passed away at 11:15 this morning.
I didn't find out until just a few hours ago.
My condolences and love are definitely out to her family at this time.

My own world went pretty simply- a continuation of yesterday, more rads.
My mother accompanied me today, though, which was a special treat!
She is the camera-women, capturing these "behind the scenes" moments, so thank you mom.

Timing wise, there are a lot of, it seems to me, dramatic things going on. The most recent discovery about evolution involving "Ardi," 4.4. billion old (?), 4 ft tall, ape-like creature, who gives scientists the idea that humans are not descended from apes, but that apes and humans are both descended from a common ancestor. (Which I kind of feel like they knew already?? But my memory is not the greatest these days so....not sure). Also, the major geologic stuff happening! Tsunami's, earthquakes, all this week, right? I am not THAT connected, but I feel like I have been seeing and reading about these things, quite a bit lately.

And of course Adrienne's passing. I tend to the coincidence in things. I don't know what it means except that we are not alone! It seems to say, to me, that we are part of one "big," interconnected structure, and none of it is separate. We are learning, changing, transforming, growing, dying and being reborn again, together, as one, ultimately inseperable unity.

I don't know. You Know?


















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...