Ten Months of Changes

Posted by admin on 10/19/09


HI! There is much that I am looking forward to sharing about my recent trip to NYC. But I just got pulled into making this collage of pictures giving a glimpse of what my body/mind/spirit has been through over the past ten months. Not alone, but with loved ones by my side. I thank God for each and everyone of the beautiful spirits that brightens my life and shows me how to live. There is so much vivid emotion pulsing through me right now. When I came across the pic from me in the hospital the other night on one of the long train rides back to Staten Island, it brought tears immediately to my eyes. I just can't believe what we humans go through. What challenges we are given. And how quickly things can change. I feel so much love right now but also a lot of sadness that comes and goes. How can all of this be me? God gives me the means to flow with these changes. God graces me with an overflowing love that I cannot keep to myself. You might think I'm crazy. That's okay. Try going through cancer. See how sane you feel afterwards. I owe it to myself to be who I am. God will give me what I need. I will be okay in this world or beyond. Deep down, I am always okay. Deep down I am just in love. Painfully in love. With life, with my puppy, with my foolish and divine humanity, with everything. I feel that love and I cry. Right now. Someday I will smile.





JANUARY





FEBRUARY






MARCH




APRIL




MAY





JUNE


JULY


AUGUST




SEPTEMBER


OCTOBER








~I LOVE YOU ALL~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...