Those are all innappropriate words, just in case you are curious.
[Editor's Note: No, they aren't. The middle word is just a plain boring word. I will give you a hint. The middle word is :"this." And when you combine the middle word with the first and last word, it makes a sentence that is truly disgusting...ewwww. I have very limited cursing skills, I apologize. I will see if FSU offers a course on more intellectual, efficient, and well, realistic, profanity.]
And what is the number one cause for profanity these days: technology. Yes, techonology.
Or...it could be other things. That is my reason, tonight.
**** **** ****. What am I saying? You will win the prize if you guess what I am saying.
Why am I frustrated? Well. Numero Uno: IPhone- stupid wonderful iphone. you are frustrating me. Because I plugged you into my laptop using a USB cable since I accidentally forgot your normal charger in St. Aug. Now...you refuse to act normal. You are so freaking hooked on the idea of itunes and all that stuff. You will only let me make emergency calls, even when I unplug you from my computer! And I even borrowed a charger from my roomate, but to no avail, you remain stubborn as ever.
I'm sorry. I'm frustrated. I can't even call the apple place without my phone working. It's a little limiting.
The other thing that is not working is my printer. My dad got it to work before he left yesterday. And it worked last night. Now....it says it is "offline"...but it is a wireless printer, so this does not make any sense. And the practical evaluation- test- shows- non-functionality.
I guess Numero Tres (no I really do not know any other languages, but I really would like to learn. I learn a little bit, here and there, when I can. And make up stuff when I cannot.) is that the changes I made to my schedule earlier, at school did not solidify, but dissappeared. Guess I'll speak to the Music Registrar tomorrow about that. Just want to make sure I get in 12 hours so I can receive my loan, and keep this dream alive. :) I think I have until Friday to get it set in stone. It will happen.
I guess the fourth --er, numero quatro, thing, is that my financial aid money won't be in until the 12th. So I tried to buy some books today but could not. I tried to use the printer today in the Music Library, but could not, for there is no money on my student card, fuck, I mean ****. I really don't talk like this, I just write like this occasionally. It is sort of....freeing. In a very...uh...simple..way.
I already have homework! Music Theory----ah! I can already tell I'm surrounded by a bunch of musical bad-asses. Simultaneously inspiring and intimidating--- not a bad combination for creativity, motivation, and inspiration! I love it!
It is great to hear all kinds of practicing happening walking through the music buildings. I really love it. That must be the true sign that I am a musician at heart. Because I have lived with several people who were simply annoyed by the sound of my practicing, all beit quietly! Non-musicians. They must've just been jealous ;)
Um...well one more thought. I have been, for a looooong time, getting away with doing my own thing. Making things up, using my intuition, my musical ear, the pull of the wine, whatever, etc., etc., but, HERE, in music school- these people are SERIOUS!
So teach me! Teach me the rules. I'll start at the beginning. I like being a beginner, because there is so much room for growth and creativity. Give me the basics and I will do my best to build a solid foundation from which I can go crazy! In a controlled, practical, and a hopefully helpful, as well as financially self-sustaining way. ;P