I'm eating, sleeping, wearing, walking, living, swimming, being cold in, all things MUSIC. Treble cleff bass cleff, soprano, group music leader, alto 2, larnyx, vocal folds, common time, cut time, duble, triple, quadruple, simple, compound, flags, staves, beaming notes, dotted eighth note, pulse, rhythm, tone. Those are just some music words that come to mind. The most challenging thing for me so far is Music Theory...especially the chapter on METER. I am getting it, but it takes me a long time to process. My brain gets mixed up sometimes, especially after looking at it for too long. Breaks are good. Tonight was University Chorale. Wow. I have never sung with so many people before. I am sure glad the people around me knew what they were doing. I just tried to blend in. :) Some of the songs are really quite beautiful. Our first concert is the 23rd of THIS MONTH. We have rehearsal Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday is the show. Like I said, these people are hardcore. I was fitted for a dress tonight and I need to get it hemmed. Hmmm...I might be able to just do it myself. Tomorrow is the first time I will attend Advanced Guitar class. I am a little nervous. I hope I can keep up. I need to change my guitar strings. I might do that tonight. But then again I might do it tomorrow morning. It has been a long day! I kind of just want to take a hot shower and go to bed!
I drive home Wednesday night, get scanned (CT) on Thursday morning, then see Dr. Garland in the afternoon. Then I have to be back at school for Friday 8am Music Theory- we have a quiz.
It seems like the days are going by so fast! Just one thing after another. I think it is probably good, and normal. I am just not used to being so busy I guess! It is amazing to think though that the semester will already be over in April. 4 short months. No wonder it has to be packed so full to the brim.
Well that's all for now. Time for me to relax. :) And maybe change guitar strings while I'm at it.