Tired but Okay

Posted by admin on 5/10/10

I'm hanging in there. I've been kind of depressed-ish lately, plus feeling pretty tired, but of course I realize that this is temporary...so I'm hoping that it will soon pass. Today I went to class from 9:30 to 12:20...then ate lunch...then slept from 2-5:30...and I feel like I could go right back to sleep now. My breathing is trying to lure me into sleep...if that makes any sense at all. It's kind of like sleep-breathing. I guess kind of good news is that I am going to have to drop my 9:30 class and take it during a later summer semester. I don't have the pre-requisite necessary yet--Theory 2--which I am taking 11-12:20 MTWRF. Other good news is that I have not been having night sweats AT ALL. My chest does feel a little heavy and achy at times, but I like to think that that is because my body is working on dissolving the tumor. The Music Library at FSU is undergoing major renovations...it looks totally different...the entrance is even temporarily in a different hallway. I found that interesting for some reason. Ok. I think it is time to lay on the couch and watch a movie. Yes, that sounds good.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...