JK.
That is just an advertisement my internet browser came up with earlier....must've "seen" me typing about my recent..... "port removal"!!! (The kind of port that is used for chemotherapy, that is. A "power port") I had it removed in outpatient surgery last Monday. The trip coincided with a business trip for Yasar, so we drove up to NE Florida together. It was a fun week. Came back in time for Saturday night's "gig" at El Mercadito. Now it is Sunday, the last day before my Fall semester begins...wow! Today I am relaxing and also trying to absorb the set list I will be practicing/auditioning with a local band here tomorrow evening. Some of the songs are quite familiar to me, such as "My Girl," "Every Breath You Take," and "Oh Darlin,'" others not as much (or at all!), such as "Roadhouse Blues," Polk Salad Annie," "Pride & Joy." This band is called "Time Warp." I might start singing with them, we will see how it goes tomorrow.
Tico, the musician I have been playing with for a few gigs, is getting on the road to new musical adventures. I think he has left town. We had a great time playing together. It was educational and inspiring. I would like to include some pics of this as well as from the past week, but the internet connection is being rather fickle. I may add them later, we'll see!
Be Well. :)
Home »Unlabelled » "Bud Light Port Paradise"