A Year Apart......

Posted by admin on 8/19/10

I'm fully aware of the fact that I've been looking (and at times, feeling) seriously crap since all this blasted cancer thing started...

Now I'm posting some pictures here and I want opinions - honest ones - so if you've got nothing good to say, best just stay quiet eh LOL :-)

This was taken a year ago....obviously I had cancer then but I had no idea.




This next one was taken about a month ago, after having Radiotherapy and after I'd burned, ulcerated and felt so depressed that I couldn't even face the day - even though I HAD to of course




Then this one was taken today, a month after I started taking my supplements, following my healthy diet plan, getting some sunshine and walking for exercise...



So the question is, are you starting to see any improvements yet or am I still looking seriously crap?
I think I'm starting to see improvements, I definitely have more energy than a few months ago but then I wonder if it's in my head and if I still look like a really ill cancer person to everyone else?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...