Fallen Crucifix and Wooden Birds

Posted by admin on 5/29/09

This morning I dreamt...

I get out of bed and look in the mirror. My hair has turned blue and my irises are giant, clear, and transparent, with a subtle bluish/greenish tint. I think, "Oh, it's these crazy chemicals in my body. How can I go out looking like this? I look very strange today." Then an elderly man and woman (my mom's dad and someone else?) knock on the door to my room. They say, "We need your help. We think we accidentally broke something of your grandfather's" (referring to Bill, who lives here now). It takes a while for me to locate what has been broken, for some reason they do not point it out for me, I must find it. It is something that Bill somehow helped make or build. The object turns out to be a very large crucifix. Very big, heavy crucifix. It has fallen to the ground, but it does not appear to be broken. I help to hang it up. Around this time is when I notice tiny birds made of wood, soaring through the air in the room. I am soon laughing and rejoicing with happiness because it is a miracle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...