Toys

Posted by admin on 5/28/09

Well my mom was complaining that I have not been writing on here enough, so here I am! Ha ha ha. I posted the picture of plastic toys because one thing this week has been for me is a week of new toys. Today I got my first fancy, fun phone...an IPhone. It is way too much phun. There is also something that should be arriving at my doorstep any day now...and that is something called an MBox and Protools. It is a way to record multiple decent quality music tracks on one's home computer. Something that I am sure will be tons o' fun for me now and come in useful throughout music school as well. So it kind of feels like Christmas.

Oh yeah, I have been meaning to post a correction. I won't be done with chemo quite as soon as June15, that was just as far as my oncologist's office had gotten in scheduling my appointments. I think I will have my last chemo sometime in July.

I appreciate all the support you readers supply! Thank you for letting me know.

I got a bit ridiculous yesterday and drank a whole bottle of wine. It was made from Vouvray grapes. It was delicious and I highly recommend it. Though it might be best savored over a few days time or split between friends over a meal or a box of chocolates. I produced a few less than masterpiece quality works of art using colored chalk, shed a few tears, and took an early evening nap.

Oh, Anastasia.

=)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...