But, On the Other Hand...

Posted by admin on 2/9/10

Oh yeah...I forgot to give the point I began making it's fair share. And this I do feel strongly about, relatively speaking. (?). Why would one want to be touched by music? Because MUSIC IS FUCKING AWESOME. In other words, music is a powerful medium. Very powerful, indeed. What did God first speak to create the earth the "Word"---which is vibration---which is sound---which is MUSIC. It is not that much of a strech. I'm not saying God sang the world into existence....I'm just saying, that perhaps there is connection here. And even if there is not, can you not deny that music is not a powerful method of communication. An ironic thing...speaking of communication...I learned this in Vocal Class and need to know it for my test on Monday....the larnyx (voice box) evolved first of all for childbirth, pooping (it's true), and protection against foreign objects and (2) for advanced forms of communication, such as speech! Pretty crazy, huh?! Well, I feel like I am reminded each day that we humans are both animal...and well, something, "else," but...hey, that might be "just me." Though I know it's not.

I guess...if I'm saying anything, it is that, life and, human life, in particular, which I can speak for at this moment, is, well, strange. And I think we are making are best go around at it, which is all anyone can really expect for anyone. Right? So.......here we go. Again?

Life is good.

P.S. Can I please be a musical genius, at least for tomorrow's Theory test?

(in other words, at least "theoretically speaking"). ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...