What did I do?I finally went grocery shopping!
I have been seriously tired all day.
Except when I was putting things in my planner, including a Nov.4 visit to Dr. Hoppe and spontaneously broke into song: "I'm going to see Dr. Hoppe. Dr. Hoppe makes me hoppy (happy). Dr. Hoppe is a hottie." (mix em' up, repeat, repeat, etc.), so it went. I was in the middle of the house, at the dining room table and my mom was in the kitchen. At first she was amused, but she soon asked me, "Why don't you take a walk...a long walk?"
Anyway, I did make a healthy dinner. I used quinoa and brown rice, tons of spinach, chopped up tofu, onion, Braggs, hot sauce, left over spices from Carrabba's, garlic powder. It wasn't bad. I started wondering about it when I mixed the Carrabba's spices with the Braggs. But it all blended in okay. It really didn't take very long. To make or clean up. Though it did take me a while to match up the tupperware bottom and top for leftovers. I hate tupperware! Not really. Just the matching part.
My stomach/digestive system is still funky. (And I know it was not my cooking, because it was like this before I cooked!) But you probably don't want to hear about that.
After I post this, I am going to start packing. Tomorrow, after my manual therapy/body work session (yes!!), I am going to pick my dad up from work and we are going to drive to Tallahassee. It's about four hours from St. Augustine. I set up an FSU tour and a tour of the Music School for Wednesday. In the spare time we are going to look at apartments. And we will come back Thursday evening. Then, Friday, I see Dr. Warmuth, my St. Augustine oncologist.
So here it goes, good luck me!