TEN FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT NY
1. Tiffany Spiecker
2. Nina, Damion, Sean, Natasha, Rosanna, and Matthew Zachary
3. The AMAZING FOOD (Indian, Italian, French, etc., etc.)
4. "I'm Too Young For This/Stupid Cancer" Foundation
5. Cafe Wah
6. The BEAUTIFUL WEATHER (except the cold rain)
7. Transportation!: The Subway/s, Ferry, and Train/s.
8. Strand Bookstore (18 Miles of Books!)
9. It is nocturnal-people friendly
10. The diversity and magnitude of it ALL
TEN THINGS I LEFT/LOST IN NY
1. Over 100 dollars (not bad!!)
2. My "Patron Saint of Cancer" necklace
3. Two earring backs
4. My silver three heart ring (I think)
5. One "I'm Too Young For This" Singer/Songwriter compilation
6. One new neon fuzzy green scarf
7. My mind
8. My sobriety
9. My connection with reality (jk, kind of)
10. My nervousness about being in a big city
10 THINGS I BROUGHT HOME FROM NY
1. Five new CD's created for me by Nina
2. A bunch of "I'm Too Young For This/Stupid Cancer" Paraphenalia
3. GREAT memories
4. Three New Books
5. A new fuzzy black hat (with colored flowers) that covers the ears and ties at the chin
6. Clothes in need of a good washing
7. INSPIRATION
8. A Re-Sprained Right Ankle
9. Stored up love and affection for my doggies!
10. Temporary Exhaustion
ALL IN ALL, I HAD A BLAST!!!
A BIG THANKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS FOR SHOWING ME A GREAT TIME.
:) :) :)







