
:P
I'm so up and down these days.
Today was more of a down day. But that's okay. I'm on the planet. It is good/necessary to remember my feet are on the ground. Unlike the hawk in the pic above. I saw two hawks today. The second one flew very close. The first one I saw on the way back from the Proton Institute. The second one flew overhead while I was hanging out on the front porch today.
Why does life feel so heavy?
Why is my mind so annoying?
Why am I such a dork?
Why do I take so much for granted?
Why am I so hard on myself?
Why am I so self-absorbed?
Why am I in such an annoyed mood sometimes?
Why is my dog Pooka so cute?
Why is the sky blue?
Why are there so many problems in the world?
Why am I so selfish?
Why worry?
Why why why why.
Who is this who is asking all these questions and thinking all these thoughts?
Who is casting all these judgements?
The ego, of course.
The question is : Why listen?