I LOVE Dr. Hoppe

Posted by admin on 11/16/09

I say this because he (Dr. Hoppe) called and spoke to me for a while tonight, which I certainly appreciate. And it was not to say that my underwear were too small (which is apparently and embarassingly true if one is to review the latest CT scan...ugh...stupid x-rays (and stupid Prednisone..which is what it does!!) ...so embarrasing! (In short, my breasts and hips are extra HUGE). Oh well. Stupid Prednisone. The wonderful and ever inspirational Prednisone looks like it going to be the drug of choice for a month a few months...(0kay perhaps I am too sensitive about weight gain!).

The consensus of my Radiation Onc. and my Pulmonology doc. at Mayo is that it is Pulmonary Toxicity rearing its' "ugly head" again. I'm back up to 20 mg per day. About to start applying for the appt I want in Tallahassee, everything should be fine.
Of course, the most easy thing to do is to worry, but...oh the ridiculousness of that! Might as well have some fun. Sorry if this update does make the greatest sense; I will try better the next time. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...