
This butterfly was really being very patient with the strange girl holding that weird rectangular shiny thing trying to capture her (on film, that is) this morning. It let me get pretty close. If I got too close, it would fly away a few feet and I would approach at again. At least a few times! It was really pretty, blue and black. Morning walks are nice because it is not hot yet.
I come bearing good news! My scan results are in and they are good! The residual mass is still hanging out, but nothing has grown or changed in any kind of suspicious way. My lungs look immensily better, if not completely healed (the scan Flagler Imaging Center had to compare this one to was from a year ago). SO YAY! Thank you God and Universe. :) Next step: port removal!
Here are a few more fun pics!
My Love & Me

Mom's Love (who doesn't drink at all! which is why this is funny)
Old Friend (and past music manager) Matt Grunewald & Me

Good luck with your journeys, whoever you are and whatever you are doing. If I can get through this and keep on going, I'll bet you can too!
Hip hip horray for family, friends, and clean CT scans!
-Love-