Chez Pierre 08-12-10
Hee hee, a little Friday the 13th surprise. I'll wait to hear when he sees this! Today I told Yasar that I had gotten the Hodgkin's diagnosis on a Friday the 13th. And he said "I know!" I asked him "Oh, did I tell you that before?" And he said, "I read it on your blog!"So that was a surprise to me because I didn't know he had read my blog. And he said, "You haven't updated it in a while." So that is part of what prompted me to write today!
I want to say thank you to Yasar because he was such a big help yesterday! He met me at the venue and carried all of my equipment in the rain! He hardly let me help at all. And he watched how I hooked things up so he would know how to help me in the future. How awesome IS THAT? I was greatly impressed. He also bore with me through the entire gig and took me out for dinner afterward. It was very sweet and it made me feel good.
Lucy Ho's after Dervis' FSU graduation


More to Come?
:)